skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Emily's WBP
Monday, April 28, 2008
From Insult to Injury
I took a picture of a car outside our school and I used mostly the
warp tool to make it have dents and bangs in it. I also made the
windows
look
like
plastic with the help of the distort tool
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs
Alex
Matt
Davey
Megan
Tiffany
Jacob
Mr. Vickers
Clarissa
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(8)
Everyone hanging around in the front of our school!
This is just a couple pictures of everyone and the...
Famous People Cut outs
From Insult to Injury
Just Faux Fun
Now You See It
A Cruel Twist of Face
From Insult to Injury
About Me
straightchillinERW
My name is Emily and I attend RCHS. I am a freshman this year and will soon be a sophmore. After high school I plan to go to a college, which I have not choosen yet, and study to be a vetrinarian. I don't have a set mind to be a vetrinarian, my opinion could change any day. I have also considered dentistry, I guess you could say I am keeping my options open. I love sports mainly track and volleyball. I hope to play sports in college but not as a profession. After college I plan to get a job and live my life like everyone else. This blog I created is for my imaging technology class that mainly focuses on photography and photoshop elements. "This site was created as part of a class assignment in Imaging Technology(8455), taught in the CTE department at Rappahannock County High School." ©, Emily, 2008 erwandajhhatgmail.com
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment